9 Replies

Personally i would choose the school nearer to home. It makes more sense in the long run and its good that it has a strict student care which can help monitor our LO. As for whether the teachers are good/bad, i believe that whether or not our child will succeed isnt only due to the teachers. It depends highly on the children as well as us parents. If you need updates and the teachers arent giving any, ask them for it. As a parent you have the rights to know about your childs progress. Hope this helps. All the best!

Thank you for your advice! It helps 😊

VIP Member

Better to give good school n good education to our children rather than think abt our convenience .. it’s the phase to learn discipline as well not only the education so better to give the best than better to our chaild.. it’s ok if it’s lil far also can start lil more early to reach school .. good things r not always convenient right ..

TapFluencer

Take this into consideration: Taking school bus will require your child to wake up earlier and go home later than usual. This means your child will be more tired vs going to a nearby school. A tired child’s concentration suffers too and they might fall asleep in the classroom. Now weigh all options and make your decision

Distance should be your primary concern. Even you apply for that school but may not get the 'onz' teacher that update parent frequently.

VIP Member

i choose school which is near ..Time after primary school will be issue for kids. Long hours of school 😱

But is the teacher good? I wanted to choose the school which is nearer too but was skeptical after hearing the feedbacks from other parents.

I will get the school near my house for convenience. The rest are really subjective and may change.

VIP Member

Personally I feel distance plays a part as the child will feel tired when he or she reaches home.

You have to have a balance.

VIP Member

Near the house for me.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles