Diapers (NB)

would you choose peekaboo or huggies gold diaper? which one is better?

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Using a good quality diapers is important especially for nb. I made the mistake of using some other diaper for my firstborn and he got bad rashes that cost a lot to treat. I used Pee-Ka-Poo for my first born and it worked well in many aspects. So for my second, i am using Pee-Ka-Poo for her right from the start. So far so good. I highly recommend it. https://peekapoo.com/product-detail/taped-diapers-new-born-nb-5kg-80-pieces

Read more
TapFluencer

totally agree with Qiqi, my friend's baby is using dryper has no issue. some use rascal n friends and huggies. but my baby's butt n skin only likes merries haha. i tried almost all the brands, i cant believe huggies leaked. rascal n friends cant fit well. so been using merries for 4mths alr no rashes, no leak even she poop like a bomb once every 4days. can sleep thru 12hrs no leak oso.

Read more
VIP Member

Huggies was from the hospital. But personally find it very thick and hard and doesn't absorb pee well. Don't like it. I switched to merries diapers once we got home.

TapFluencer

U should try both and see which one u like. No perfect diapers. I got 3 kids and 3 kids have different butt for diapers.

Can try both. Huggies do give sample. Peekaboo they sell 12 in a pack. Can buy/ request to see which suit your baby best

u can try rascal s and friends good quality doesn't leak no rashes, u can try other brand try which is good

Super Mum

Huggies. NB dont need such good one like peekaboo.. Later stage u can change to tht

Guess everyone's preference would be diff. You shld try both and see which you like best

Super Mum

Huggies. But I prefer huggies platinum which was used in the hospital