Reviews of peekapoo diapers👀

Hi anyone newborn use peekapoo diapers before? Is it good?

Reviews of peekapoo diapers👀
25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Personally I have not tired peekapoo diapers ". Baby EDD in Jan, I manage to get their sample online previously. The review I read online is that the absorbent is quite good & doesn't leak. However is slightly more expensive (cost a few cents more per piece).

Using peekapoo diapers now and it works for my baby compared to Pampers Premium. Good absorbence and very thin. Guess every bum is different. Do not suggest using newborn since they need to change so frequently!

I started using peekapoo diapers for my 23m toddler at night. Holds really well. No more overflows since then. As the pants are a little more pricey, day use I use merries pants. Night use peekapoo tape.

peekapoo diapers are good but for newborn who needs to be changed frequently,it is not economical as this brand is more ex per piece.. maybe you can get this brand diaper when your baby is older..

You can buy a starter pack of peekapoo diapers online to try out. The starter pack Includes baby soap small bottle/ diapers/ wet tissue and dry tissue. The diaper isn't that great for my baby.

Good reviews and recommendations from friends made me give peekapoo diapers a try. I wasn't disappointed. No rashes and can last long at night makes me choose this brand over other diapers.

VIP Member

peekapoo diapers have very good reviews, but seems to be more worth it to buy when babies get older as newborns require a lot of diaper changes.

I tried peekapoo diapers for 2yo girl. Can’t last for the night, still acceptable for day use.

VIP Member

My child using peekapoo diapers. I like how thin and how much content this diaper can absorb!

Not used but I know people who used and they said peekapoo diapers are good