Do you believe that it's good to have some mystery in your relationship even if you're already married?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello, Yes, I think there must be some mystery in the relationship, but I think it is quite to impossible after marriage and more so when you get more old in the marriage. It is because over the years you live with each other and you become like an open book to one another. And even if there is a mystery in the relationship, that too becomes a mundane thing, and the person gets bored with it.

Read more

Hi, Well! That happens only till the time you are not married to the said person. Because you do not know the person fully, the mystery surrounds the relationship, but once you get married to the person, the mystery is revealed with time and the relationship becomes like thousands of others. I wish I knew how one can let the mystery live in the marriage.

Read more

hmmm depends by mystery you mean affair? If so then no this is bad. If you mean mystery like date night where you dont know what has been planned - this is great and we do it a lot and always get a kick out of it. If it's mystery like drama, I recommend Miss Marple ;)

Err.. not really? Being open is better I think. Esp in marriages where one needs to be stuck with another for life. Try to hide “mysteries” is not very tiring meh?

Yes and No. it depends on the set up you have as a couple. Perhaps leave some mystery just to keep the fire burning, and not to hide something from your spouse.

VIP Member

Hmmm...Not really coz one thing will lead to another

Yes as long as there is no cheating

What kind of mystery ?

No