What to do?

I'm currently in week 10, and have been experiencing quite a lot of discomfort. This is our first and my partner has been very supportive, but some times when I tell him about some of my symptoms he questions if I'm imagining things or psycho-ing myself to feel bad. Even if I insist he still sound like he doesn't believe me and it's making me feel quite bad. I don't know what else I can do to convince him that it's not just all in my head!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

There’s a lot of discomfort in the first trimester that’s hard to explain to anyone else. It’s just terrible.. from nausea to giddiness to headaches to fatigue to abdominal pain/discomfort... there’s a whole host of things a pregnant mum goes through. I realise I can’t expect my husband to understand.. so I just say I’m not feeling well, and ask him to let me rest. Keep it simple for him. Haha

Read more

Maybe get him to read those pregnancy articles for better understanding? I gotten my hubby to download the app tgt and login to my account so he can track my progress as well. I brought him to my doctor as well so the doc did explain some of the symptoms might get worse over the weeks. Good to have him involved.

Read more