Would you stay in the relationship even you're not happy just for the kids?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

This is a really difficult question to answer, honestly. I probably shouldn't be poking my nose around in other people's business, but it's quite apparent that you're unhappy! This article might be of use to you in your hard times, and I'm sorry to hear about them: https://ph.theasianparent.com/9-signs-can-still-save-marriage/ To answer your question though, I would need to see how much my marriage effects their development. I would do anything for my daughter, so if the marriage was fundamental to her development, then yes...I would. That's me personally, though. No relationship has a one size fits all answer.

Read more

I think you shouldn't stay in a relationship if it’s exhausted. I met a girl for a long time. And we artificially maintained a relationship, but there was no happiness. I suffered after the relationship. But once my friend showed me general chat rooms https://isexychat.com/chatrooms/general-chat/ where I met my wife. We have been married for 3 years and have a child. I don't think you should be in a relationship if you're not happy. It hurts everyone.

Read more

I am on the same situation, i guess. My husband and i do not agree in terms of how he manage his finances (because i shoulder our expenses, and all of his salary is directly given only to his mom), how he gives much of his time for his parents and siblings, his group of friends, his workmates leaving us feel unprioritized and unloved. I am married to an immature-happy go lucky-irresponsible man. What should i do? Pls help.

Read more
7y ago

You can first make him shoulder 50% of the finances. Which is fair in all account unless his parents really need the money. After resolving the financial issue, take a 1 month break and see if you wish to pursuit the issue. Please take it 1 by 1.. baby steps and slowly it may or may not resolve. Review the status quo and see if you can accept it ;)

no, because that's making you unhappy and the kids will notice that and it will teach them to stay in unhappy relationships/friendships in the future teach them that happiness comes first doesn't mean they have to stop seeing the other parent you just need to be happy to be able to raise the kids in a happy environment if that makes sense

Read more

I think the person that can best answer your question is you. It really depends on how "unhappy" you really are. Is it fixable? If yes, then fix. Hope this article can help you. http://www.yourtango.com/experts/sue-de-santo/new-twist-8020-rule-relationships-and-dating

I agree with Jared. It really depends on the couple and the situation. I would suggest you try marriage counseling so you'll get a chance to be happy again in your relationship and through that you'll know what you should do.

It depends on the person and the situation. There are some couples who function better together even if they're not necessarily happy, while there are those who are better off splitting with their significant other.

It really depends on the situation. I agree with most of them here. There are times that you need to stay in a relationship mainly because of the kids. It depends on your values and priorities as parents.

No, I will end this relationship. If you're not happy then why stay in this relationship?

yes would stay in the marriage