I have been married for over 3 years now, but I still feel no love for my husband. Plus, he gets extremely agitated and sometimes even violent if I merely refer to his parents. I feel trapped in this relationship that is clearly not going anywhere! What should I do?

5 Replies
I think it is high time, you must sit and talk. Your life is just sleeping by and you are just waiting that some divine power will come and set his behaviour right. You know him for three years, you w
..more
Try talking to him when he is in a calmer mood. Of course, such persons never realize their mistakes and justify their anger. Tell him that a relationship doesn't work this way. If he still doesn
..more
I know friends who are in the same situation as yours. They just stay together for the sake of the child. Some of them become successful in keeping the relationship even there is no more love. Sometim
..more
I too feel the same way with my husband. We have been married for 2yrs now and after the day we got married i've never felt prioritized, especially during my pregnancy there's no financial and emotion
..more
You should speak your mind and tell him that it is not acceptable. Sorry for being so blunt, but unless you take a stand for yourself, no one else will. I cannot blame you for not feeling any love for
..more