20 Replies

VIP Member

Seems like your baby is allergic to something...could be the baby detergent, bathing soap, clothing material, etc...in the meantime you should get it checked by a doc

VIP Member

Could be allergies. Apply moisturizer or aloe Vera gel on affected areas. Monitor and it doesn’t get better in 2/3 days, please bring your baby to the PD

VIP Member

Peeling is normal. Redness is not. Do let your PD know of the condition at the next checkup. Use moisturizer after every bath, wear lighter clothes.

My LO had rashes too the first week we got home. It was heat rash. I suggest you bring your LO to pd as it looks bad. Hopefully LO is okay

Can share picture of heat rashes

Super Mum

Newborn skin peeling is quite common, though the redness could be skin sensitivity or allergy. You can check with PD to be sure

VIP Member

i use cheerrubs skin balm! is work and is good because toxic-free, my LO using when she has rash and eczema

Moisturise with gentle baby lotions like cetaphil, aveeno, QV baby and dove sensitive skin range

VIP Member

It looks like severe eczema. Please see a PD soon to get it diagnosed and get proper treatment.

Skin peeling I think normal my LO also skin peel on fingers up to 2 months old.

VIP Member

Peeling is normal. Redness should consult doctor or apply baby lotion cream

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles