10 Replies

VIP Member

My son's first birthday, we booked the void deck for a buffet lunch - but it was our way to give back as the guests were not our family but other needy families who couldn't afford to celebrate birthdays of their own :) We also did a cake smash photoshoot for his birthday, was only for memories and we'll be doing a different photoshoot every year! As for family, we just had a simple cake cutting so yup ... we had a cake! There were many people who sponsored and volunteered for the buffet lunch, one of them sponsored the cake we had too so I didn't spend or expect anything ... but it was a really nice cake because her brother actually worked at a hotel and made that cake for us :) It was a sponge cake covered with cream and fondant (I think), but he barely had anything hehe.

Hi how many pax are you intending to invite and what's your budget? Based on my research for full Month party I find With A Pinch of Salt at Katong the most affordable for closed door event. https://www.facebook.com/With-A-Pinch-Of-Salt-Tanjong-Katong-166393163422674/ Below $1500 you can do it. But I heard they have adjusted prices this year. Nevertheless still worth it to check out. Their decor is already very nice and their packages come with basic balloon decor. They also do dessert table too.

I see. I know of this new place called Big Street at Jalan Besar . They quoted me $2500 for 50 pax. I tried their food before and I like but it is a relatively new place so I am not sure if their events hosting will be good. But when I was there the service was good. They even have projector screen. Otherwise I have heard good reviews of Quetins Eurasian Restaurnt which also has a play area for kids

VIP Member

Depends on your budget.. you can held it at hotel function rooms, condo function rooms, bove function room, or at home,.. yes i let him try his cake. U can remove the icing if you think it’s too sweet.

VIP Member

How about a barbecue area on the East Coast. $16-20 can be booked online. https://www.nparks.gov.sg/activities/fun-and-recreation/barbecueing

VIP Member

we did at function room. ordered two tier cake in strawberry shortcake flavour and we let baby taste it!

VIP Member

For my first kid, i did a birthday party for my second child just a family dinner with cake for me

VIP Member

i did a cosy celebration at home with 3 sessions. 1 with family. 2 sessions in a day for friends

I plan to host her birthday party at orchid hotel. It's $18 ++ per adult for hotel buffet lunch. :)

Ooh do they give you a private space ?

VIP Member

You can try to check out party room in wwp !

indoor playground cool De sac!

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles