10 Replies

Super Mum

I have a lot dreams during my first trimester.. so far no nightmare.. I will dreamt abt food mostly.. but then I had bad morning sickness so no appetite when Im awake.. Cant slp back too after woke up to pee.. But it's getting better now.. I try not to take nap in the day.. so I'll be tired and slp back after pee

Haha so tough I even nap when I wasn’t pregnant during weekends.

Yes... i had the same problem you encounter. Mainly having alot of bad dreams during my 1sy trimester. For sleeping problem, it will b hard for me to fall back to sleep if i wake up to toilet. All i did was make my eyes tired either reading a book or watch a short video.

TapFluencer

I tend to pee a lot when I was pregnant all throughout the night. Doing breathing exercise helped me relax and fall Back into sleep. Breathe in 4 counts, hold for 2 counts then exhale for 6 counts. Repeat till you are relaxed and you will fall back into sleep

Haha okie I am gonna try this

I have vivid dreams and some days I will just on some calming music to relax myself to fall back to sleep, it will be hard but definitely help a little as your mind is more relax.

It's excatly what happen to me. Hahha... Alot weird dream and nightmare everynight. Wake up around 4am-5àm can't sleep back

VIP Member

Hi... you might find this article informative https://sg.theasianparent.com/pregnancy-tips-how-to-sleep-better-when-expecting

Super Mum

Having lots of dreams is a symptom during pregnancy as well. All this thanks to the increased hormone production

VIP Member

I had nightmare almost every single night during my first tri. but it slowly goes off when I'm at 2nd tri..

Super Mum

I experienced it too. I had a hard time falling back asleep after waking up to use the toilet.

Mine was during my third trimester..

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles