Restless nights...

Hi Anyone experience daily vivid dreams / nightmares when pregnant? Also, do u have like times when u wake up to pee but can’t seem to fall back to sleep? If you share the same experience, are you able to overcome it and can share how to do so? Thanks a lot!

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

I have a lot dreams during my first trimester.. so far no nightmare.. I will dreamt abt food mostly.. but then I had bad morning sickness so no appetite when Im awake.. Cant slp back too after woke up to pee.. But it's getting better now.. I try not to take nap in the day.. so I'll be tired and slp back after pee

Read more
5y ago

Haha so tough I even nap when I wasn’t pregnant during weekends.

Yes... i had the same problem you encounter. Mainly having alot of bad dreams during my 1sy trimester. For sleeping problem, it will b hard for me to fall back to sleep if i wake up to toilet. All i did was make my eyes tired either reading a book or watch a short video.

Read more
TapFluencer

I tend to pee a lot when I was pregnant all throughout the night. Doing breathing exercise helped me relax and fall Back into sleep. Breathe in 4 counts, hold for 2 counts then exhale for 6 counts. Repeat till you are relaxed and you will fall back into sleep

5y ago

Haha okie I am gonna try this

I have vivid dreams and some days I will just on some calming music to relax myself to fall back to sleep, it will be hard but definitely help a little as your mind is more relax.

It's excatly what happen to me. Hahha... Alot weird dream and nightmare everynight. Wake up around 4am-5àm can't sleep back

VIP Member
5y ago

Super Mum

Having lots of dreams is a symptom during pregnancy as well. All this thanks to the increased hormone production

VIP Member

I had nightmare almost every single night during my first tri. but it slowly goes off when I'm at 2nd tri..

Super Mum

I experienced it too. I had a hard time falling back asleep after waking up to use the toilet.

Mine was during my third trimester..