Anyone encounter this before: Type 1: Want to bless an item and to collect in the east or central at my convenience (listed down all the possible locations) or top up for mail. The person stays in the west and expect me to travel up to pass the item to her cos she don't want to pay additional for postage. Type 2: item that I wanted to bless is currently on hold and offered an alternative to the next person in queue. She expressed interested in the alternative produce, but when showed her the photo of the item, she told me she wants to think about it and asked me to give her some days to consider. Why is it that blessing items to people who need it can be so difficult..

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Honestly, i have been in a situation as a needy before. To be frank, if you are a needy and are desperate you will not be fussy nor fickle. Im fact what i did was i told my situation to the blesser in order for me to explain why i have travelling constraints or whatsoever, in that way if i get turned down i will gladly accept as well But my purpose here is to say thaf needys will not be fickle. Simple theory, if you have no food. You wont fuss. And when i say no food, meaning no food, rice, Maggie etc. Not no food but have rice or canned food. It is a huge difference. I was there before i know exactly how painful and how desperate it can get.

Read more

1. You tell the person strictly collect at the location listed. If she wants you to travel, charge her additional cost for "delivering". Sometimes postage is cheaper than travelling. 2. Just tell her that you will open up the offer to others. If she still interested and item available, lucky her. if not, not her luck. you must always state strictly not for fussy, mia and fickleminded. it is tough.. but don't be disheartened. move on from all these ppl.

Read more

You can always reject if you feel it's out of the way and troublesome. Or suggest for someone else to collect on their behalf. In addition, to bless items are usually Free, and thus the first-to-grab mentality. Or list it at the postage price, say $2. If someone is needy enough, they would bid it and you can decide to bless or include the postage since its already declared up hand.

Read more

I dun think tat person desperately needs it. I encountered before many times too. I wanted to bless something to e needy which i did specify and a few sellers come n ask me for it. I checked their account and they have LV wallets, branded bags, clothes, toys to sell. I rejected all their offers. Come on. If a person really NEEDS it, they wont ask so much.

Read more
VIP Member

When a person deseprately wants and need it, they will come all the way to collect it for sure. probably she isn't keen or desperate for it in the first place.

to me, if someone has a genuine case they will by hook or crook travel and not make the blesser life difficult.

that's why i blessed to my sister's colleagues