Anyone else has a Monster who destroys their own toys? My little Monster is 1 and just destroyed her toy piano!

Post image
12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

kids all go through this stage so i never buy expensive toys my budget is $20. either 2nd hand/pre loved or new(as gift) n i buy down. this way i dont feel so heartache. cos once i bought a new bottle for my 2yrs he destoyed instantly by throwing on the floor to the extend the cover spoiled and no way to repair. he also threw a toy i bought as his birthday present n it spoil in less than 3days so i gave up buying preloved toys at afforable budget

Read more
VIP Member

My son is 2 years old, and born like an explorative engineer. He tries to play each toy he has "normally" for a while, then starts trying to analyse the nuts and bolts before pulling things apart! I hardly buy any toys for him, mostly secondhand ones given by other people - but when I do I make sure it's safe enough for his engineering soul :x

Read more
VIP Member

I feel most of the young children are destroyers.. LOL. But, they all would become caring after we show and guide them.

VIP Member

Mine too. She loves to explore too much! She loves kitchen stuffs more than her toys!

Oh yes my boy alwaysss destroys his toys , sometimes on the same day i buy him.

yes! my little boy destroys his toys too. i think they are just very rough.

VIP Member

That happens lol. They'll learn to be more responsible as they get older

VIP Member

My monster destroys our mobiles .. what to do 😥

VIP Member

🙈 I hope she didn't put that in her mouth!!

Omg! I have a little destructor at home too