6 Replies

Yes i would think its okay. Though im not as well versed as the mums above on the ingredients. I personally gave hipp, and other brands. Usually i see whats on specials. Never had any issue with that so far. As long as baby doesnt have an allergic reaction i would say all is well. Other then that its more of a preference and what you can afford. Just my two cents. Have a blessed day.

ok got it! thanks and have a lovely day ahead too!

Yes it is ok. I feed my gal two types of cereal too. Although both are from the same brands but one is blueberries and one is banana oats. I do different r flavors on alternate days so that she doesn't get sick of the Taste. I think it is fine to give different cereal and let them explore more taste actually

thanks a lot!

VIP Member

Yup it's ok. My baby does hipp organic at home and Bellamy at infant care. I prefer Bellamy over hipp as Bellamy is iron fortified. I only give baby organic food - quote particular about it. So I don't do cerelac.

thank you!

I also feed double brand. Morning I use Friso Rice Cereal as it need no added milk as breakfast need to be fast prepare. Noon I give Happy Baby Brown Rice Cereal with pureen.

I feed my baby 2 different Brands too. Hipp n cerelac but that's because I didn't like the taste of hipp n my bb doesn't really like it too.. So I mix them to get 1 serving :)

thanks for sharing!

Should be fine. I give cerelac to mine and sometimes Hipp. Depends on which is cheaper at that time :-)

thanks Ester :)

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles