Formula milk...

During my first pregnancy i didn't had breast milk for the first few days. So hospital feed formula to my daughter. Fortunately they feed the same brand (Enfa) I intended to give her. So there was no issues on the formula for her once we return home. Now I am expecting no. 2... I intend to feed Enfa for this baby also. What I am afraid is what if hospital feed different brand. And once I am at home how to switch to Enfa? Please don't suggest to BF... If I have BM I will definitely BF. Thanks

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Not sure if this works, maybe you can email or call in to the hospital to check if they have Enfa for newborn? Plan B - Buy a small Can of Enfa to standby. Even if you have breastmilk after birth, you can switch between both.

4y ago

Good Idea 👍. Thanks!

U can tell the nurses which brand u prefered. They will have a few options. If they dont have u can still switch but u must observe for diarrhoea or allergic reactions because not all babies are the same.

Hospital got alot brands. Just let the nurse know beforehand what brand you wanna feed

I was able to request which brand I wanted to feed when I was at the hospital.

Super Mum

Hospitals do rotate brands sometimes, so you can bring your own just in case:)

VIP Member

Can request the nurses...

VIP Member

Can still switch