Will you allow your husband to buy guns for your family's protection?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hi, I do not think so. This is primarily because I do not see any serious safety issues in our daily lives. Also, I am not averse to the idea but I do not know how responsible my husband would be with having a gun at home. Keeping a gun is a huge responsibility. Apart from other things you have to be responsible to keep it safely so that it never comes in reach of children.

Magbasa pa

Yes, okay lang. Sobrang delikado na these days. My dad used to have a gun too pero it was secured naman. Never nga pinakita samin, nalaman ko na lang adult na ako. I guess there's nothing wrong with having a gun as long as he's responsible on how and where to use it.

I do not like violence per se so when my eldest child was born, my husband gave his señorita to my dad. It is better not having it around and lesser chances that it might be mistaken as a toy.

No, I would actually feel more unsafe if I knew that there was a gun in the house. Like what Anje pointed out, I wouldn't want the kids to find it and play around with it.

No. I don't see the need for it. Kung may pumasok man na magnanakaw or masamang loob sa amin, we can protect ourselves sa ibang paraan.

Yes. We have shotgun here 😊