my husband is fucking idiot

After the issue with my mother in law seksa me...my parents brought me here to their house..my stupid husband listened to his mother and sister...and didn't here both parties...he is seksa me also now...I am also an idiot for being to obsessed with him...I loved him like anything... seriusly...I gave up all the rich gud looking ones for my middle class husband...which their family all looks only important..stupid family ...my family is much more richer than his 100%...as a daddies manja daughter I grew up ..after I came to my my in laws house...my god ...I had a tough time...first time doing work..I didn't tell I won't do...just that I took time..as time went by...I did 100% by myself... starting form breakfast lunch dinner.. cleaning the raw chicken fish beef shrimp squid cutting up vegetables and fruits... cooking rice curry do chicken fries.. cleaning the toilet...first time I my life washing the cloths by hand when they use the washing machine...but I cannot...if I put to the dirty cloths basket... my cloths will sit there for few weeks till I wask them by myself... cannot hang my dress together with them...I never mopped or ironed...I did all of that things..get myswlf burned... everything man...I was treated like their slaves...and for the Info...my house has two maids...and in laws house is as big as my house car porch for one car...where we have plenty of cars...it's such a small house...they showed off alot...and my parents has so much properties...houses lands condons shoplots... they married me so they wanted expensive things...but for myself I got cheap yucky things...my in laws family is a fake family..lives for others to see them...my god...I couldn't take it...btw...we have a cute little daughter where my husband and my in-laws don't give a shit about it...not only that...it's the first grandchild for both of the families...how can they be so cruel...

2 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

Hi there, I’m sorry u had to go through everything u had mention above. Sounds like u’ve been keeping a lot inside for a long time.. I mean, clearly there has been a lot of disappointment v the husband, sadness, frustration, and irritation that made the whole of emotion turn to anger n hate. I feel you dear. It sucks, very much. Except, I don’t come from a very rich or well to do family. As for that part, I wish n hope to become as successful one day☺️ Anyways, back to the rollercoaster ride that u’re on atm.. I get that u are annoyed, angry and frustrated v whatever u r feeling right now and how everything just seem so wrong v the environment that u’re in. Honestly it is, it is wrong that ur husband has forgotten how to give and take, it is wrong that he had forgotten to meet half way when both are adapting to both families at the same time, instead He lets u adapt to his on ur own. It is through all these wrongs that may hv lead to the person u are unhappy to be today. But, with ur background I’d say step up dear. Stand back up for the sake of u and ur beautiful daughter 🌸 Make something good out of all the bads.. if u can do all that u mention above, u can do anything :) stop pleasing those whom will only drag u down n make u go nuts for the sake of their low mentality. It is not worth it. U are better than this, it’s time to turn all those anger and hate towards positivity. Kill them with success and kindness. Let them play the victim but never let them make u the bad guy :) all those feeling of regrets and hate, push it aside for the sake of ur daughter and create something out of nothing and move only towards those whom will only push u up not down. Ignore all the fakeness while u create what’s real, A beautiful future with your daughter n little family. Perhaps u should sit and try to communicate v the hubs n remind him the importance of give n take, adapting together, being one as partner n a positive team to raise an important soul that has been gifted to both. If he continues to choose immaturity n stupidity. I’d let u decide what’s best, but remember.. never let anyone bring u down that way anymore. Chin up dear. Smile and live ur life the way u choose to live. Take care

Baca lagi
4y ago

They didn't even provide me food...were I had morning sickness not only morning the whole day I would vomit nonstop...till I lost around 10kg...they would just let me suffer...until my kk nurse doctors my private hospital doctor all would be so sad for me...the best part was my kk doctor said she will police report if she knows my husband and his family abuse me some more...I did everything I can...I bersabar byk....just I couldn't take it anymore...I want to end it ...what wrong did I do...they just ruined my whole life with my daughter's....😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Oh dear, that’s unhealthy. Sounds like ur husband is very good at manipulating a situation. Look, just because u are 12 years younger doesn’t mean he’s got all the right to mentally/ physically abuse u. Also, just cause he’s 12 years older doesn’t mean he’s super smart n knows how to handle everything. No one should treat another human being the way ur husband had treated u! Especially hitting u while u are pregnant v his daughter. What a dick move. I may not know u my dear, but please please make the best decision for the sake of u, ur daughter and both ur future. When one is deeply in love, love could easily blind us from all the bad that is temporarily unseen. Now that U’ve seen and felt what’s real behind all closed curtains. I hope moving forward u’ll be able to make wise and positive decisions. U don’t need such man to continue leading u astray and only move towards “no where”.. But your daughter needs u to lead her away from what could possibly harm her in the near future. Ur one true love now is actually ur daughter. She is one that will always have ur back/ look up to u. But as for now, she needs u to have hers and to protect her. Once again please remember that NO ONE has the right to mentally/ physically abuse another person the way ur hubs n his family had abuse u during ur pregnancy journey. That’s just super wrong.. I hope u are no longer staying v ur abusive husband and in laws. I wish u n ur daughter nothing but the best in the future. U can start focusing only on ur self and ur daughter now. Good luck and stay strong alright ! Also, they have not completely ruined ur whole life, u have a whole lot of life ahead of u still ❤️ Everyday is an opportunity to create a new start, the choice is all in ur hand 🌸

Baca lagi
4y ago

Thanks there sis for the advice...btw..I am no longer staying with my husband or in laws...just that they want me to come back coz they r worried their family name would be tarnished...do I care about it.. absolutely nope...if they were so worried...they should have treated me gud...hope they learn their lesson...my daughter is their first grandchild after so long...they don't even care an iota for her...all they care is their children..so as for me my child is my priority...my father in law's brother has great grandchild already...he now only first grandchild but they were never happy I believe it's coz of its a daughter and not a son... serious they r one fucking family...