After baby, our personal life is not on same track as it was. How can we manage our personal life?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

yes dear i absolutely understand what you are talking about. almost all couples go through this situation after having a baby. of course there are various ways you can try to rekindle the relationship. one of the best time that you can try to get for you both is when your baby is sleeping. you can use that time to snuggle up and watch your favourite movie or series at home, or even creating a romantic dinner setup at home. if you feel you are too tired, you can ask your hubby to share some baby responsibilities so that you both are able to have some energy left to enjoy each other's company :)

Read more

Hi Meenu, I think, everyone goes through this phase after the arrival the new member. Personal life goes for a toss for some months, even a year. You are wise to realise and address the issue, because when you know what needs to be fixed then you can work on it. I think, you can take out your time by keeping a nanny for the baby. And if your relatives are in the same city or have the support of any set of parents then you can take their help in babysitting the baby. Make the schedule of the baby in such a way that she sleeps early in the night so that you guys get good time to spend together.

Read more

Hey Meenu, Well! If your husband doesn't understand what you want, then make him understand. Tell him that you want to spend time with him as well and miss the closeness you both share. He is your husband and you can be honest with him. I think, he will appreciate the fact that you miss him being around. And at your end, when you know what is the time of your husband to come back home, set the schedule of the baby accordingly. Also, if not movies and all with the baby, you can by all means plan picnics. Put the baby in the pram and you can go anywhere you want.

Read more

Yes. Itz not e same as before as there is another one tat we need to take care of. If ur parents or inlaws can help u take care of baby, both of u can plan to put ur baby wif them for a few hrs during e weekends while u both can go for a movie, hv a nice dinner, go shopping, sit at e beach, ride bicycles together etc. It is impt to maintain a loving & caring relationship like before. Try to take some time out for juz e 2 of u & hv a good heart-to-heart talk!❤️

Read more

You are not alone. I feel it too! Frankly I get very exhausted and frustrated. Sometimes I feel like walking out the door. However, self care is very important. If you have help. Good. Otherwise you will have to adjust. We have no family members nor any helper. So it's just me and hubby 365days a year 24hours a day. We juggle. If you ask me how I do it, honestly I don't have the answer. I just do it.

Read more

It happens with everyone dear. Take out sometime in the day for the two of you perhaps when your baby is sleeping or generally in a good mood. If you have help at home, plan a movie date or a dinner with your husband. Talk to your husband as well about it and know what he feels and then together discuss with him on how the two of you can work on your relationship.

Read more

Build a routine for you & your family. Make sure you include one night for you & hubby. It helps if you get organized!

Hey mums Thnku so much after ur encouragement it's getting better and better. Luv u guys