Sex life after having a baby

Hi mommies How is your sex life after having a baby? Does it seems like a chore for your partner? I'm just interested to know as my husb thinks we should park our baby somewhere for us to be intimate. Its ridiculous esp when the needs just come. 😑

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Non existent for me. Baby is currently 11mo and the last time we got intimate was when I was in early trimester 2. Tbh my mind tells me I should but my body says otherwise. We have no helper neither does baby go to any IFC, so end of the day both of us have no energy and if there’s any chance of contact with the bed, definitely SLEEP! My husband snores away everytime he lies down (or while using his phone) and sleeps more than me lol! I wouldn’t initiate, but if the husband initiates, I will try my best. (Last I checked, I was super dry and I’m also still pumping so my boobs no longer look attractive anymore haiz. 😰) So I would say…. I salute mummies who can get right into it months after giving birth! I’m still looking for the ‘feel’. 😅

Read more
TapFluencer

When the needs suddenly come and then if your husband has that mindset to park your baby somewhere, then it's impossible. We get intimate when my elder children sleeps and my 2nd month old sleeps. 😂