How to train baby enjoy stroller? Start giving baby stroller at 9 months old now. She refuse to use. I used to use baby carrier.

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

It will take same time for your girl to get used to stroller since she already so used to carrier. Nevertheless you can introduce to her 1 step at a time. Talk to her before putting her down. Try it at home and push her around dor awhile. Attached her favourite rattle/toys/ soft book to it to entertain her. You can also give her baby snacks when you proceed to push her out of house. If she sticky to you, can try getting someone else to do it.=)

Read more

You can try to use the bamboo stroller seat liner as bamboo material is good, especially for babies. It can help to cool down your baby's body temperature so that she won't be hot and sweaty in the baby stroller. Also attach some rattles or snack to baby stroller to distract her attention. Hope it helps. :)

Read more
VIP Member

You can try to hang a stroller arch toy so that your baby has something to self entertain when he's in the stroller. Having your stroller front face might be helpful too as you can chat & sing to your baby to make your baby feel comfortable that you are still by his side

VIP Member

Try to let baby sit on stroller and push her down to walk everyday, slowly will get used to it. At home can put baby sit on stroller while feeding them their meals to let them know oh, this stroller is their place also.

Stroller like Baby carseat will have to train them since young. You can consider some stroller toys / rattles/ fabric books. I used to have a steering wheel toy where my kids love and busy exploring.

Put toys for her to entertain and every time when u push her out for a stroll, point to something interesting or anything to distract and also can learn new words at the same time!

have to train keep them entertain in the stroller my baby like to see things so stroller is OK but car seat she hate it sometime they cry also have to ignore let them get use

Read more

Soothe him and talk to him while he is in the stroller. Put some toys to keep him entertained. And keep walking around so he has something to see.

I give her some toy.. and b4 go out I will tell her.. later we go out must sit stroller if not can't go.. OK..she seem to know and she use it

Attach some rattles/toys to the baby stroller for your LO to play?