Cleanliness of the house

Hi mummies, do u clean the wheels of the stroller when u are back home before moving the stroller around the house? Or do u not clean at all? Initially I clean the wheels but got tired after awhile as we use the stroller almost everyday. My husband did not bother and just bring the stroller in and move it around the house. Would need some housekeeping tips pls TIA!

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have decided not to clean the wheels (although I've cleaned a few times) but keep it near the door and each time when got back home wipe the floor with dettol wipes around near door area😂 Keep cleaning the wheels is also quite taxing for me.

Super Mum

If I’m going to move it all around the house, I’d clean it first. If I just bring it back and store it somewhere, I may or may not clean it

VIP Member

Yes I will always clean the wheels after using. Or maybe just leave it near the door instead of bringing in

yes i use baby wipe to clean it... scared got sweet thing stick to the wheel then got ants.. also dirts...

Hi, Better to clean it and bring it inside the house else better to leave the stroller outside the house

4y ago

Wanted to leave stroller outside but worry the stroller will be gone one day 😂 My superdry slippers I bought from the boutique in Australia got stolen at my house outside 😢

better to clean if bring around the house, all the dirt and germs on the wheels

will clean before bringing into house. unless you leave it outside entirely

I clean it after used. I'm concern about cleanliness and hygiene.

Keep mine in the car. Never cleaned before lol

We never clean. We leave it near the door