28weeks

28 weeks.baby is breech. i gain 6kg in 1month. but dr said baby is healthy with a healthy weight of 1186g. im not even having any diabetes.my pre pregnancy weight is 42.5kg and now im 56.5kg. i dont know what is wrong or how can i be like this. not sure if its advice they give to all 3rd trimester mother or not but they start telling me where to go and what to expect. my midwife said maybe cz im taking frisomum cz it can cause increase in weight.she advice to take fresh milk instead.huhuhuhu...

10 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

dont worries about weight gain. as long as healthy babies go on. Most women should gain somewhere between 25 and 35 pounds (11.5 to 16 kilograms) during pregnancy. Most will gain 2 to 4 pounds (1 to 2 kilograms) during the first trimester, and then 1 pound (.5 kilogram) a week for the rest of the pregnancy. The amount of weight gain depends on your situation. Overweight women need to gain less (15 to 20 pounds or 7 to 9 kilograms or less, depending on their pre-pregnancy weight).Underweight women will need to gain more (28 to 40 pounds or 13 to 18 kilograms).You should gain more weight if you are having more than 1 baby. Women having twins need to gain 37 to 54 pounds (16.5 to 24.5 kilograms).

Baca lagi

My sister also said better take fresh milk instead of powder milk. Because she gain so much weight when taking powder milk during her pregnancy

VIP Member

I agree with the midwife. There's more sugar in the milk than fresh ones. I opt for fresh milk or low fat milk during my pregnancies.

doktor kata susu tepung ni, zat die xbrape nk diserap oleh badan. manis plak tu, buat baby besar.. better minum fresh milk

same goes to me. i gained 3kg after i consume similac mom! since that i stop to drink that milk. huhuh

My doc said take either prenatal vitamins or prenatal milk. Dont take both coz it may increase ur weight 😉

kmk minum anlene n susu fresh milk jak masa preggy. anlene da kurg manis.. anmum n friso lbey kurg.. hihi

5y ago

nak comfirmkan benda tu 100% sebb susu brand itu ini mmg xleh jugak sbb faktor pemakanan ibu. ada org mnum je susu brand friso n anmum tp baby normal je berat badan. tp kalau anmum, mmg trasa manis. sbb tu sy x amek anmum. terus tuka anlene walau anlene bukan susu ibu preggy tp anlene tgi calcium n bagus tuk tulang. so sy rs tu yg tbaik tuk bekalan kalsium tuk baby jugak. hehe

last month my weight is gain 5kg just fr 1month hahah.... but no diabts hihi...

5y ago

hahahahaj

I am 28wks too

🤲🏼