14 Replies

Super Mum

Hi babe, refrain from eating salty food and drink atleast 2.5l of water. When i was warded for asthma at 36weeks preg back then, i didnt have any swollen feet as the nurse and doc said that it's bcos i dont eat salty food and water intake was good. On top of that dont dangle ur leg. Eg 1 leg on bed and the other leg dangling, it will also be the cause of swollen feet according to my massage aunty . I didnt believe at first till i dangle my feet at 38wks and boom goes my right feet as i only dangle my right feet 😂

Ouhk..will try..thank you so much for the tips..its funny that every little thing is a hugeee worry right now..😁

Better to consult your gynae because every pregnancy is different. I had very bad swell during my 2nd half trimester. Everyone says it's normal to swell but I felt that it's not. And during my regular check up. Gynae found out its pre-eclampsia and was send to hospital immediately. 3 days later, had C-sect and baby was out but had to stay in Nicu for 10days. So best to seek gynae advice. All the best!

Oh dear..that is worrying..how long do u swell?is it everyday or once a while?

Drink more water ok. My gynae says drink water can reduce water retention and it really works for me

Thanks for the tips!will try it out. 😊

VIP Member

I’ve water retention early too - i was told that it’s due to us drinking cold water

I see..so no more cold water for now i guess..☺️

Base on individual... i havent seen my feet swell yet ... week 25

TapFluencer

Water retention? Drink more water and cut down salty food

Only happen after birth, after one week of giving birth.

I have the same thing! And i have carpal tunnel too😭😭

Oh dear! Stay strong ya..

It's normal. If u r worried better check with gynae

Super Mum

Depends on individual so can consult your gynae

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles