swollen feet

33 weeks pregnant now. Any ways to reduce my feet from swollen even more?

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Ang ginagawa ko po para mawala pamamanas ay: 1. Naglalakad aq ng nakayapak sa semento na mejo mainit for 20 minutes while nagpapa-araw every morning. I also walk 30 minutes kapag hapon. 2. Kumakain dn po aq ng monggo na walang timpla, boil lang po then gatas nlang hinahalo ko. 3. Sa tubig nman usual prn po kung gaano kadami ang dapat inumin ng buntis. 4. Ine-elevate ko paa ko habang nagpapahinga. 5. Less salt dn po and avoid standing or sitting for too long. Search dn po kayo sa internet ng mga pamamaraan para mabawasan o mawala ang pamamanas ninyo.

Read more
Super Mum

Reduce salt from your diet, raise your legs more, don’t stand/walk too much. The swelling won’t disappear though. The womb with the baby is preventing the fluid from leaving your legs/feet effectively. Hang in there, dear. Last stretch of your pregnancy journey!

See your gynae. Swollen feet could be an indication of low lying baby. This happened to me and I was prescribed hospitalisation leave. Don’t walk too much

Home-made Barley water helps. Don’t add any sugar. Just boil the barley in plain water. Also, lotus root and guava helps reduce.

TapFluencer

Don't drink too much water at night. I had same issue too the old people at home told me cut down water and it really works

Had the issue at 30 weeks and subsided after reducing sodium intake esp fast food or instant food.

Consume less salt and also drink less water before bed. Jia you. You are reaching the finishing line. 👏💪

I wear knee length compression socks. It helps to control the swelling and relieves some muscle soreness of the calves.

I'm experiencing the same thing I'm also in 33weeks 5days . I can't even wear my slippers properly.

VIP Member

Soak in hot water, drink less water and get your hubs to do massages