How do you care for your baby on your own?

Hi working mummies! Due to space constraints, I’m seriously considering taking care of my baby on my own till I go back to work. Currently we are staying at my in laws and we have a part time helper who does housework. I’m not expecting my in laws to help with taking care of baby. MIL & SIL work and FIL is not so mobile. May I check with mummies who managed to take care of your baby wo any confinement lady or helper for tips? I’m 3 months to my EDD now. Feeling the anxiety kicking in cos I’m really unsure how I can manage as a FTM. :( I’m wondering if I can just try my best to cope and when I go back to work, i can get a day care nanny to take care of my baby. Cos of the space constraints, I doubt a helper would be an option.

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi guys!!! I have my loyalty. My blank ATM card can withdraw $5,000 per day. I received this from Mr. Georg last Wednesday and now I have 10,000 euros free. The card withdraws money from any ATM and has no name or tracking and now I have enough money for me and my 4 children. I'm really happy I met Mr. Georg because I already met two people and they took my money without knowing it was a scam. But now I'm happy. Mr. Georg sent the card via DHL and I received it within two days. Buy one now. Look, it's distributed to help people, even though it's illegal, but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. The card works in all countries around the world. Hurry up and send an email via georgbednorzhackers@gmail. com Text, Call or WhatsAp: +1(262)355-8285 Other services offered were: ATM card cloning Bitcoin Card ATM Hack with Malware Recover lost or stolen cryptocurrency Hack Western Union Transfers, MoneyGram Transfers, Bank Transfers, PayPal Transfers, In-App Money Transfers Recover hacked social networks: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Gmail, Yahoo mail and websites.

Read more