Suggestion to manage baby with work

Hi Parents I need your help based on your experience of managing my 8 months old baby with work. I recently joined new office and though I’m work from home 3 days a week , till date had someone from our family for support and now due to visa they have to go back. My helper isn’t that smart to take care of baby ( unfortunately) and hence baby care is something we both as a parent have to manage . I’m trying to prepare myself to better manage work and baby both when home, need your suggestion on the same like how can I keep my baby busy so she can play on her own, make her be with helper more comfortably , take care of her food timely along with my work etc. any suggestions would really be helpful . #advicepls #firsttimemom #firstbaby

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby is 9 months old now and I am currently working from home. I can’t keep my baby busy and she doesn’t play on her own too so my mum (who takes care of her when I work) always have to give her attention. I guess have to teach helper to entertain her so that you can focus on your work during your lunch and after work (that’s what I did).

Read more
VIP Member

Don’t have the experience myself but I hope you’re working from home. If not, requesting for that should be the first step.