12 Replies

Yes, will be great if can attend. I listened to Wong Boi Boi at Jan baby fair’s seminar where she talked about breastfeeding and found it informative and she was quite humorous, but I know she’s a bit expensive. However, in lieu of the situation with the virus, would not want to take any risks and will rely on informative videos on YouTube instead for now. There are good FOC educational videos by Doctors. I watch quite a number by Taiwanese Doctors cos they and their patients are Asian (ie Chinese) like us and so the conditions faced would be more in line with us.

I went after my morning sickness was much better. It helps to know what lies ahead of the pregnancy. Plus they give free samples sometimes (lol). Learning how to change diaper, shower the baby and all that were useful. That being said, they focus a lot on the first month of baby’s birth. And actually, handling the real baby is still different, plus the bodily changes we undergo.

VIP Member

Yes, you should attend antenatal classes if you are a first time parent. Other than Dr Wong Boh Boi’s classes (quite expensive), you can check out classes at the respective hospitals. Some classes especially during weekends are popular. So do try to book early! I think it’s recommended to go after the 1st trimester. My husband and I attended when I was 6 months along.

Super Mum

My relative advise us to attend since we are first time parents. However, it’s really up to individual. Some of my friends says can learn from confinement lady etc. But I think is good that my husband can go together and learn. I’m delivering at Mt A. Hence I think i will take up the course at Mt A

WBB is the famous baby whisperer. We went for her classes in our second trimester. Quite funny and engaging but I think she charges more cos well, famous ma. Attended so hubby could listen in and practice our first step to parenthood.

VIP Member

Yes should attend some parentcraft classes. I felt it did help this clueless mum (me) when I was expecting my first kid.

VIP Member

I was busy working and didn’t attend any classes. 😅

I didn't attend any, but should be good to attend

VIP Member

I attended wbb class! Really informative

4 session!

VIP Member

Go those free ones or a token fee

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles