Baby Talks

Where do you go for talks or did you attend any course to understand more about newborn etc.

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

There are pregnancy seminars usually organised by Mummy’s Market/SuperMom, there’re parentcraft workshops, baby weaning seminars (eg. The Weaning Formula). These will probably be on hold for the moment though, in view of the virus going round

VIP Member

You can try going for hospital antenatal classes or sign up for private classes at Mother & Child Singapore to learn more about taking care of newborn and breastfeeding etc.

Super Mum

Depends on what topic you're interested in? Brainfit gives regular talks on activities to develop baby's brain which I found quite informative.

Hubby and I attended antenatal classes by KKH, and a few seminars, baby talks such as baby's 1st thousand days, Pigeon's breastfeeding talk.

VIP Member

Pregnancy talks by Asianparent, supermom, Mummy market, TMC... it gets boring and repetitive after some time, but the goodie bag is worth!

VIP Member

I attended a few talks organised by hospitals and baby fair operators and they are quite useful!!

VIP Member

I signed up for antenatal classes at kkh, but the programme has been cancelled due to the virus

VIP Member

Check with the hospital that you will be giving birth at. Sometimes they do hold talks etc

VIP Member

Super Mum

Yes the talks are from the hospital which did the delivery. NUH