cheating

Why some of husband like to cheating his wife although that the wife give the husband satisfy ?

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I was having this suspicion on my wife lately due to her sneaky and clingy behavior. I couldn’t take it any longer I had to sought for help and luckily for me I met RecoveryBureauC hacking services then I told him about my situation and he offered to assist me by getting access to her phone to gain vivid proof and evidences from her texts, call logs, email, WhatsApp and other social media contents. I hired him and within few hours I was able to completely access her phone and I got to discover she’s been cheating all along our marriage. This is the best service I ever got on the internet, kudos to RecoveryBureauC services if you need similar assistance you can contact this firm at 

RECOVERYBUREAUC @ GMAIL COM

WhatsApp; +351 910 299 573 
 Super Amazing!!!

Read more
VIP Member

I'm no cheating husband haha, but sometimes it's not just about being satisfied. Whether it's in bed, as a wife, as a mother, as a daughter, as a daughter-in-law etc, there are so many things that a woman (or man) is expected to do after marriage. It could be stress coming from not earning enough income, spouse (husband or wife) not caring as much because of work/children, spouse not understanding the difficulties of being the only breadwinner/the one looking after the house and kids at home etc. There's just too many to list - but the best way to maintain a healthy and happy relationship is trust, communication and spending time together (think about the 5 love languages).

Read more

There could be underlying reasons. But the main culprit in my view is the lack of communication and/or understanding. Perhaps in the wife’s view, she is doing everything she thinks her Husband would appreciate and has his needs fulfilled. But the Husband might have something else than he ranks more important that isn’t being fulfilled. The best way is always to be transparent in your feelings And never sweep even the slightest thing under the rug.

Read more
12mo ago

I was having this suspicion on my wife lately due to her sneaky and clingy behavior. I couldn’t take it any longer I had to sought for help and luckily for me I met RecoveryBureauC hacking services then I told him about my situation and he offered to assist me by getting access to her phone to gain vivid proof and evidences from her texts, call logs, email, WhatsApp and other social media contents. I hired him and within few hours I was able to completely access her phone and I got to discover she’s been cheating all along our marriage. This is the best service I ever got on the internet, kudos to RecoveryBureauC services if you need similar assistance you can contact this firm at 

RECOVERYBUREAUC @ GMAIL COM

WhatsApp; +351 910 299 573 

VIP Member

Men are visual animals. Sometimes it's not because they don't love their wife, but because of the exciting feel as they got too comfortable with family life. Always remember, don't keep help your husband save money here and there ended up you look like crap. If you don't spend his money, other woman will. And if your husband complaints of spending his money, always tell him its all for him. So he will feel proud when bringing you out.

Read more

It’s human nature for us to not be satisfied with what we have, likewise for men, they want lust aka resorting to cheat their wives, despite the fact that they have a bundle of joy in their life to love and raise

You may refer to the following link as reference: https://sg.theasianparent.com/why-men-cheat-and-can-a-woman-stop-him

5y ago

?!?!!!??!!??!! Seriously?

Super Mum

Women want her man to satisfy all her needs. Men want all women to satisfy his one need.

VIP Member

Finally men always men .. fascinating abt other women .. don’t know, I too hv such doubt

VIP Member

I would say stupidity and for excitement..The thrill of not getting caught etc

VIP Member

Some people just have a bad character. He either need to change or you leave