Which milk bottle steriliser do you recommend?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I got Hanil because of its HEPA filter. However someone lent me her haemin steriliser and I realised I prefer haemin. Its almost perfect. Beside having Auto mode, it has just drying mode, sterilise mode and storage mode. But Hanil only has auto and sterilise mode, so some things u want t dry longer u have t repeat the whole auto mode and for Hanil its a fixed cycle while haemin can choose 30min, 50min or 70min. Go for haemin no regrets

Read more

Using uv sterilizer, haenim. Can sterilize all kinds of stuff like toys and books and whatever. No issue abt too hot or wet bottles. My friend had a few different type of sterilizer in the end she felt this is best

Hmm.. I use avent but it is leaking out water.. After using for juz a few mths, the indicator lights is not working well but steriliser is still working. Fyi.

I use pigeon which is good quality at a good price . Can put a lot of things in it. I have put four wide neck bottles, four pacifiers, one small bowl in it

7y ago

How much is it? :)

VIP Member

I'm sure avent steam sterlizer, so im happy with it. But more people are using the UV sterlizer

I agree the UV haenim one is realllyyy good. But ard twice the cost if steam steriliser

Avent express sterilizer. Easy and good to use. Also warms up within minutes. =)

I use Tommee Tippee. Doesn't seem to have any problems.

VIP Member

We use the haenin uv steriliser. Really recommend it

Hanil UV Steriliser