Which is better for your kids, schools with uniforms or without?

19 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

For elementary and high school, I prefer with uniforms. For me, aside from practical reasons, it will also teach the children to be more disciplined and behave well, in a sense that they are representing their school wherever they go.

VIP Member

I'm for school with uniforms for practical reasons. It is hard to always think of what to wear on a daily basis plus kids always always change clothes from time to time and having uniform helps to lessen the time and laundry expenses.

For me it is better if my kids will go to a school with uniforms so it will be essier for them to be recognized, it is more economical and no descrimination as to social and financial status of the children.

VIP Member

With uniforms, mas na eexcite sila.and mas ok na pare pareho sila ng suot para maiwasan yung oag ccompare nila sa isat isa or inggitan

VIP Member

With uniform. Mas makakamura ka at hindi ka magwo-worry araw-araw kung ano ang susuotin ng anak mo

With uniform mas neat tingnan ang bata pumapasok na may uniform

with uniform po. to exercise discipline din sa anak.

Parehas lang naman din lalabhan yun hehehe

wιтн υnιғorмѕ 😊

With uniform ofcourse momshie..

5y ago

Hello ma! Pakivisit naman po profile ko tapos paki LIKE naman po yung photo na naupload ko po. Thank you po🥰