Where can I get an affordable: 1) Moses basket in Singapore? 2) Baby Bathtub - 3 month young Thanks Parenttown citizens

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hey Poonam - baby outgrows the Moses basket really soon. I suggest getting the Stokke rocking cot. It's about $200 ish and you can keep it next to the bed and Rock baby to sleep. It's good till 6 months, though my Daughter used hers till she was 8-9 months. For baby bath tub - just go to the HDB shops, they sell it for under $10. We bought the Stokke one for $60 - total rip off and baby outgrew it really fast. We also ended up getting another bath tub when people came to visit us at the hospital

Read more

Ntuc finest got sell Moses basket but it's very no point to get. My Son sleep once only.. give it away le. Baby bathtub My aunt bought for me at those block downstairs shop selling kitchen / bathroom stuff 1.

VIP Member

OG or kiddy palace. But moses basket is really pointless and baby outgrows it very fast

you can buy bath tub from og. sometimes og has storewide discount.

You can try baby kingdom at khaki Bukit. The major baby warehouse.

7y ago

I have a preloved one. Used once for baby shower and letting go @ $20. Comes with pillow n blanket. Let me know if interested.

carousel! mothercare HS cheap moses basket with stand.

Mothercare in Paragon has both items.