Indian confinement nanny

Where can I get an Indian confinement nanny in singapore?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

The Singapore government only issues work permits for confinement nannies for nannjes from Malaysia and for a max period of 4 months (http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-permit-for-confinement-nanny/eligibility). If you want an indian nanny, you will have to get them in on a regular tourist visa for 30 days and try and extend the period once they are here. Note that strictly speaking this isnt legal as your indian nanny will be "working" for you but will be here on a tourist visa.

Read more

Hello, I am a Singaporean confinement nanny.i am a punjabi.i can bath n massage baby only.i can cook nth indian dishes,do laundry,wash baby bottles,feed baby ,i hv nursing bkground. Thanks.pls whatsapp at 93366570 for enquiries.am booked till mid June.I do part n fulltime both.i hv afternoon slots till mid april.

Read more

Vaani Velu Hii I provide indian confinement service..shower baby and mother..prepare food for mother and doing massage for breastmilk and for back bone..massage for uterus also..extra for those who looking for to get pregnant also can try uterus massage from me..for more details call me 84573384

Hii I provide indian confinement service..shower baby and mother..prepare food for mother and doing massage for breast and for back bone..massage for uterus also..extra for those who looking for to get pregnant also can try uterus massage from me..for more details call me 84573384

My clients employed people they knew or through introductions by friends. As what Smriti has said, they come on a social visit visa and "help" you to take care of your baby. In return you give them a token of appreciation. :)

hi im sharmeela anyone looking for professional confinement service do contact us at +60146489974 or [email protected]

Not really tried getting an Indian confinement nanny but you could try this: https://www.netmaid.com.sg/Indian-Maid.html

VIP Member

You can consider hiring nanny saro- you can Google her. She's a night newborn baby nurse of Indian ethnicity. ;)

thanks