Pillow Bolster

Hi! Im 34 + 2 preggy... Ive not yet prepare any stuff like pillow, bolster, milk bottle, baby bathtub and baby wipes for my lil one.. And baby bed that can co sleeping.. Due to CB i guess most shop is closed and have to stay at home.. Mummies can recomend where i can bought them online?? Oh yes a diaper bag too! Or any mummies have diaper bag to let go at affordable price? Thanks in advanced ?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You may check with the hospital if they have some of the items that will be given to you during your stay. For online, you can try pupsik, Qoo10, mothercare, lazada.

VIP Member

Get it from shopee. Super cheap as most likely is from taobao but if there's any issue, you can always look for the customer service with shopee or file a claim.

Pupsik, mothercare is on Lazada (i bought and it was delivered the next day so efficient). Shopee most efficient for me. Bought so many baby stuff there

Pupsik studio Qoo10 Lazada Shopee You can get all these online. You need to check whether they are able to deliver before you give birth. Act fast

Read more
Super Mum

Similac gave me a free diaper bag when I signed up for their club And I buy most of my baby stuff from Shopee/Lazada/Qoo10 :)

Babyland is having online sale now. No need to buy pillow and bolster yet as they are not suitable for newborn

VIP Member

How about www.welovesupermom.com? They have lots of baby essentials and they are running a sale too!

TapFluencer

Shop online via shopee lazada or even carousell some people sell brand new stuff too.

can buy online. qoo10, shopee, lazada, pupsik

VIP Member

i bought it at shopee!