Infant care

When do you start looking for an infant care? I am thinking of putting my child in infant care aftemy maternity and I am in my second trimester.

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi, my suggestion is you could try to search or look around especially those near your place. Book or make an appointment with them to have tm tour. From there you could understand their environment and class schedule. If they are private, tell them you intend to enroll your baby when he or she turns 2 months old or 3 months old. Then they wi put you on waiting list. For me best to enrol before you go back to work as you need to adjust your timing, and baby need to adapt the place as well. If you have dōTerra On Guard essential oils, best to apply the oil (pre-diluted )on baby's sole of the feet (twice a day) to support baby's immunity system. If you doesn't have it, you could PM me, and I could tell you more.

Read more

During the start of third trimester onwards. Look around for location that you prefer. Ratio of Infant Educarer to Infants. The environment like the play area, the bathing area, the sleep area, feeding area etc. Once you like it, you can reserve a slot by placing the school fees😊

Read more
Super Mum

Hi mummy, you can look around for the private ones for now. As for My First Skool and Sparkletots, you can only register your interest through childcare link once you have given birth and done your child's birth certificate.

Have to book in advance if u are really keen! Most sch allows u to place deposit and reserve a place in ur name first

VIP Member

Depends on the estate you’re staying, infant care services might be limited. Better start looking now

VIP Member

You can start looking around, google for information and reviews now(:

VIP Member

Start reading review and school tour bef u pop ^^

VIP Member

Best is near ur work place or ur house.

Fro… trimester 2 onwards as plan B

Can start to look arpund le