When I'm out in public, whether I'm grocery shopping or waiting in line at the post office, people ask personal questions about my pregnancy and sometimes even put their hand on my belly. How can I tell them to mind their business without being rude?

36 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For me,it's ok as long as they don't talk or ask negative things.Ask them to pray for you n your baby.Don't be stress and enjoy the pregnancy moments.

For me it doesn't matter if they touch my tummy as long as they ask my permission and they're hands are clean. As long as they don't harrass and talk negative things about my baby

4y ago

Negative things is a big no..no

I remembered when a stranger touched my belly for saying that pregnant give blessing to them so they need to touch my belly, I said, you can stare but you cant touch. Im uncomfortable.

3y ago

Stranger touching our belly could be so uncomfortable.

Your community is too friendly haha but to touch is a big no no in times of pandemic. Tell them that you are not comfortable with it.

The best way is to hold your belly so that, other people will know that you are protect your belly n baby. They will not touching. Stay safe mommy.

All through my pregnancy, I never allowed strangers to touch my belly. Tell them in a nice way that your baby and you are doing great.

You so lucky. I have to tell people that I'm pregnant and they didnt believe me..How sad..

4y ago

Me too, they thought it is just my belly fat... 😆...

I'm pregnant 23 week , but people didnt found out that I'm actually pregnant.. haizz

4y ago

Same to me... 😁

perut sy nampak macam baru 3bulan... kenapa perut sy macam tu... macam itu ade ape ape masala untuk baby tak

maybe put a cart/basket/bag in front of your belly >< i wish you a healthy and happy baby :)