When you have problems in the family, do you let your children know about it or you hide it from them?

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

๐Ÿ‡ผโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡จโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡พโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡จโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ถโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡บโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡จโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡พโ€Œ, ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡พโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡พโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œโ€™๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ. ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡จโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡พโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡พโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ. ๐Ÿ‡พโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡บโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฏโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡บโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡พโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡บโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡จโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡จโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡งโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡จโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡จโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡จโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡พโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ถโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡บโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ 2๏ธโƒฃ-3๏ธโƒฃ ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡บโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡จโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡จโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ, ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œโ€™๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ. ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡จโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡จโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡บโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡พโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡บโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ, ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡งโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡งโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡งโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ. ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡งโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡บโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡จโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Œ- ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ/๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€Œ, ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ/๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡จโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€Œ, ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡จโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ/๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ, ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡จโ€Œ. ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡งโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡จโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡บโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡พโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ. ๐Ÿ‡จโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡บโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡พโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡จโ€Œ@๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ.๐Ÿ‡จโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Œ: +1๏ธโƒฃ 2๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ 6๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ- 9๏ธโƒฃ5๏ธโƒฃ4๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ

Read more
Post reply image

๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ˆ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†„ ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ณ ๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฑ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…บ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†? ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ†ˆ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ถ ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ ๐Ÿ†ˆ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†„ ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ณ ๐Ÿ†ˆ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†„ ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…ท ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ…ถ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†ƒ ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ†ƒ ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…บ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ณ, ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ†ˆ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†„ ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ถ ๐Ÿ…ฑ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ถ ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…บ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ†ˆ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†„ ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ป ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†‚. ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ…ด, ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฑ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…บ ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…บ, ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†‚-๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ…ฟ ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…บ, ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…บ, ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ถ ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ต ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ณ, ๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ…ถ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ถ ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ต ๐Ÿ†ˆ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ป ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ†ƒ, ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฑ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…บ, ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…บ, ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ผ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…บ, ๐Ÿ…ถ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†ƒ ๐Ÿ†ˆ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ…ฑ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†ƒ ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ณ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†ƒ ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฝ ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†† ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ†ƒ ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ต ๐Ÿ†ˆ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ณ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†‚. ๐Ÿ“ฉ ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ…ถ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…บ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ˆ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ฒ@๐Ÿ…ถ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ป.๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ผ ๐Ÿ’ฌ โž•1๏ธโƒฃ 2๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ 6๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ 9๏ธโƒฃ5๏ธโƒฃ4๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ

Read more
Post reply image

Looking for a way out? It's simple, When it comes to tracking Locations of mobile phones, computer system & individuals using them or remote mobile hacking into devices, This Genius hacker provides the very best of sevices, I'm glad to introduce him to you all, I have been fooled many times by some other Sham hackers that pretend to be what they are not and it really makes me feel bad. I was at the point of giving up, but luckily, I was introduced to the best hacker ever hackerspyville @ gmail. com who he eventually offered me the best solution I ever needed retrieving some old deleted texts and a round-the-clock location monitoring of my husband's phone and everything worked fine, he's very fast honest and reliable, work with him today for the best solution.๏ปฟ WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

When it come to hacking, I know of a vary good hacker that can help you with any types of hacking services, either phone or computer, my wife's was so smooth at hiding his infidelity so I had no proof for months, I was referred to this ethical hacker and decided to given him a try, the result was incredible because all my cheating husband text messages email Facebook and even phone conversation was wired directly to my cellphone, [email protected] helped me put a round the clock monitoring on his and I got concrete evidence of his escapades. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Hi, My daughter is 6 and I let her know things if I think that it will not stress her. Since, she is emotionally very sensitive child, she gets affected by things that bother us, as in things that she can sense are making us sad. So, I do not tell her such things. But, yes, I do tell her if there is a problem to which we are also looking for a solution. So, she becomes the part of the whole process of finding a solution to a problem.

Read more

you can of course share problems with your children but only if they are of an age where they will be able to understand it. if your child is too young, he or she may get worried about what you tell them and it may stress them out. if your child is at an age when they will be able to understand about the type of problem you are talking about, especially if they have heard or seen about similar situations earlier, then it may help.

Read more

it all depends on how old the child is and what type of problem you are talking about. as the parent, you will first have to understand how talking about that particular problem can affect your child. some children are good at handling this, while others get very affected and it turns into a negative reaction. also, if the problem is not directly affecting your child, maybe you can avoid talking about it.

Read more

my sister has a 5 year old and a 10 year old. the 5 year old is too young to understand about family issues, but the elder one is now very perceptive. so my sister has started talking to her about certain issues that are there in the family, as she knows her daughter will be able to sense it on her own. so, instead of letting her find out from somewhere and feel bad, she talks to her herself.

Read more

Goalead International Co., Limited is Taiwan's fastest-developing company of cooking oil remarkable tester. Our tester is targeted on delivering top notch results in a quick amount of time. Goalead has a top class recognition due to its adherence to corporation requirements in addition to technological understanding. https://goalead.com.tw/cooking-oil-quality-tester/

Read more

It depends on what the problem is. Also, two of my kids are very young and do not want to involve them into any problem that would bother them, and for no reason make their baby brains exert. I discuss some problem with my eldest daughter who is 12. But those too are selective ones, which I think would not upset her or make her feel worried.

Read more