Does your spouse have quirks or habits that annoy you? How do you deal with it? Do you talk to them about it?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Lies and Infidelity is a very serious issue to deal with and it has become a major threat to most marriages and relationships.Scars left behind from a narcissist husband is hard to erase from the mind. I was reluctant at first about finding the truth about my cheating husband but I’m glad I finally took the courage for it and now I believe the saying that “The Truth Will Set You Free” cos I feel better and free now after knowing the truth. I got help from Mr James a PI/Hacker as he helped cloned my cheating husband’s phone and I got access to all his phone call logs, emails, text messages both deleted texts and also social media chats, without having access to his phone because he is mostly out of town due to the nature of his work , This was very revealing for me as he’s a serial cheater until I got all proof and ended things.I’m glad to uncover his, lies, secrets and Infidelity. You can contact him if you need help via gmail (Worldcyberhackers)

Read more

𝘑𝘖𝘚𝘌 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦. 𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘍𝘉 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴. 𝘏𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘈𝘱𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘍𝘉 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘱𝘩𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺. 📩 𝘊𝘓𝘖𝘜𝘋𝘎𝘌𝘌𝘒𝘚𝘠𝘕𝘊@𝘎𝘔𝘈𝘐𝘓.𝘊𝘖𝘔 💬 ➕1️⃣ 2️⃣1️⃣3️⃣ 6️⃣3️⃣1️⃣ 9️⃣5️⃣4️⃣2️⃣

Read more
Post reply image

Mine loves to leave the dirty dishes sitting in the sink till before bedtime; only then will he wash them. I always offer to wash them right the meal but he insists on doing it since I was the one who cooked. I don't get why he can't just wash them automatically or let me do it. If he is busy, I can do the washing but most of the time, he isn't but I offer anyways -- but NOPE, apparently, he rather let the dishes fester in the sink till before we go to bed. A logic that I can't fathom till now. Haha.

Read more

Mine hates to ask others for help. For example, if we grocery shopping and knows exactly what we wanted but can't find it, he refuses to ask the sales person (not wanting to trouble others). Or, when we are traveling, he is reluctant to ask the concierge for tips on what's good in the area and prefers to "google/yelp/travel advisor" everything ourselves. Silly quirk of his. Always nagged at him and he seemed to have improved slightly. lol..

Read more

Hey, My husband sulks a lot. On every little thing, he starts sulking. And it is such a pain to each time cajole him and persuade him. I hope, one day, he will stop sulking and I can throw all the tantrums and he would be the one to cajole me. ;)

Mine loves to leave his laundry on top of the laundry basket instead of putting it in. I just laugh at him and deal with it because I am very aware that I have 109 way more annoying habits that he just deals with without complaining.

My wife loves to annoy me in every situation, She will try to tease me or call me names in every possible situation. though I still love her and It will not stop me from loving her even it annoys the hell out of me.

I try to ignore and focus on the good he has done. It hard to fight off ill thoughts when you are very angry. Habouring such thoughts is harmful.

Hi Bianca, Yes, my spouse loves to smoke. It really annoying. Tried to talk to him to quit, but this is so not happenning.

My spouse hates to ask for directions when we're on the road even if we can't find our way anymore. Thanks to GPS!