When you have problems in the family, do you let your children know about it or you hide it from them?

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

When my kids reach the right age, I will open up to them for transparency. But right now, they're too young to understand and they shouldn't be suffering from what the family is going through. It is the responsibility of the parents to keep their kids away from any anxiety or issues within the family.

Read more

Yung parents ko, palaging super open sa amin. Kahit may problema, kinukwento nila in a light way. I don't think may negative effects naman, kasi aware kami. Like kapos sa pera, kami na mismo ang nagtitipid. Maybe it's better though kung slowly ang pag-expose sakanila sa ganito :)

it depends on what kind of problem and how old is my child. Some kids are smart that they are able to senses what's happening

No I don’t because I don’t want to involve children in adults business.

Depends on what the problem is and then how i convey it to my child

thanks

How to fall asleep fast?

2y ago

If you’re having trouble falling asleep, here are some tips to help you fall asleep fast. First, establish a bed-time routine that includes winding down for 30 minutes before going to sleep and disconnecting from electronics screens an hour before bed. Secondly, avoid caffeine and alcohol close to bedtime as they can disrupt your sleep. Finally, find a comfortable position on your bed that allows you to relax and avoid tossing and turning. Read more here https://buffalosleepdentisty.com/how-to-fall-asleep-fast/

TapFluencer

i dont hide