9 Replies

Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty. No matter how good you are to people, it doesn’t make them treat you the same way. I have been married to my husband for 4 years with no idea he was cheating. Suddenly i started noticing changes in his behaviour, i suspected something was wrong but I didn’t take action. It got worse when he wouldn’t touch me at night and wasn’t even sleeping at home most nights. So i confided in a friend who convinced and introduced me to a hacker that would help confirm if anything was wrong or if I was just being paranoid. He was able to spy into my husband’s mobile phone and computer and get information from his Text messages, Call logs, IG, browser history, deleted messages, Emails and WhatsApp. It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control getting to find out he has someone else. I filed for a divorce just could not continue with lies. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

VIP Member

The best thing about being a parent is seeing how a baby can really bring a family closer. Before I got married and had kids, it was only me and my dad. Our house was really messy and cluttered as well. When my baby was born, my dad took to really cleaning up the house and my house is a lot more livable now. He loves my daughter and there is generally a lot more noise and laughter in the house. I suppose that's the best thing about having a baby for now.

thanks