What's one thing you enjoy, or enjoyed, about being pregnant?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

There are definitely more than 1 thing that I enjoy during pregnancy. Very so often, when I'm walking down the street with my kids I'll catch sight of a pregnant woman -- large, uncomfortable, but undeniably glowing -- and I'll get a twinge of jealousy. I discovered that not only could pregnancy be fun, but it could have moments of transcendence unlike any other time in my life. People smiling at me and holding the door as if I were someone important and World-class service. One night at a restaurant with a 45-minute wait, the staff insisted, "We don't make the mama wait! Take this table!"

Read more

My friends loved that people were kinder to her, especially strangers. Would be awesome for everyone to be nice to everyone without reason but yeah, it's nice to know that most people are thoughtful and kind to pregnant women.

I enjoyed learning about how my baby was growing week by week! It turned into a ritual for me and husband. Every Thursday night, we'd check out what our baby was growing next - an ear, toes, her sense of taste, lungs, etc.

I enjoyed moment that I sing for my baby.. Also when my hubby touch my belly as well

The feeling that some one is growing inside you, and you are the "creator" !

A couple of my friends enjoyed feeling their babies move inside them.

The attention and love I got from everyone. :)

thanks

Being able to eat loads of food!!