What is the best thing about being pregnant?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You are everyone's #1 concern! What you want to eat, at weird timings, your husband will be there. You need to pick up something you printed out at the office, your colleague will rush to get it for you. You need a seat in our jammed pack MRT? Be sure that you to know that you have 100% rights to ask for it without beind judged. On an emotional rage? Blame your hormones, no one will blame you. You basically can get away with a lot of things. But good things all come to an end.. Once baby is out, nobody cares about you haha!

Read more

The best one is feeling the fetus kicking in the tummy. Some other plus points are pampered by hubby, get a lot of help from people, e.g. carry heavy stuff, get priorities seat in public transport, eat non-stop and not worrying about look fat, wear pretty maternity clothes/dresses.

I love the feeling of the little movements that my baby does when i was still pregnant. It's absolutely the best. And one advatage of being pregnant, an excuse for shopping? Hahaha kidding aside, priority lanes and priority parking spaces in malls are awesome.

Knowing a miracle is developing inside you and having the honor of housing and growing a tiny being. And the thrilling anticipation of eventually meeting your miracle face-to-face. Wow!

VIP Member

Getting seats on the train? Feeling the foetus move inside is an incredible experience. My boobs grew bigger, but the best thing is probably the extra attention given to me and baby.

VIP Member

people give you the attention and more care. knowing you are never alone. u get to eat all you want and never been judge. and giving birth

You get to be prioritized wherever you go. No long lines, no waiting time and people around you makes sure you're okay.

Knowing how blessed i am that God trusted me with bringing another human being on earth.

My wife and I found being pregnant surprisingly romantic - I found her damn sexy too!

VIP Member

Everytime when baby kicks or move. It makes me smile and giggle every single time.