What's your proudest moment as a parent?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hi, My daughter is 6 and I feel every time she does something new it becomes my proudest moment. But if I have to point out something then I feel that she has a very soft heart and one time when we had gone to the market we found tow birds fallen off the nest. Many people gathered around and started talking about how they fell and now what to do as some animal may eat them and while saying this they kept on walking away. But my 6 year old daughter insisted that we take the birds with us, home. We did, and we kept them with us for a few days till they become little big and flew away. So, I really felt proud that my little 6 year old did what so many elders discussed and walk away with.

Magbasa pa

People always say that our daughter is so behave whenever we are out. She would wave to say hi, and smiles all the time. No matter how sleepy she is, she will not cry and just be quiet whenever there are other people around. This compliment started when she was around 6months old and started interacting with other people whenever we are out. Until now that she is 1year old, we still get the same comments.

Magbasa pa