What's your most rewarding experience as a parent?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Seeing my baby happy in my company and each time when she comes to me and tells me to leave my work and spend time with her, I feel really being rewarded. I mean she literally says, "Mamma, leave your work, and spend some time with me. Play with me." I feel so elated that she thinks that I have it in me that I can become a co-player of hers. :)

Magbasa pa

Hi, I do not know which is actually the most rewarding experience. I think the whole feeling that I am the mum, and the little ones are mine is itself is such a rewarding thing for me. I really ca n not pinpoint any one thing, but I think the opportunity to experience motherhood is so exhilarating.

Just being with my children is the most rewarding feeling. I get to see their big and small milestones, and that to me is very rewarding. I don't regret quitting my job to be with them everyday.

Whenever my daughter calls me "mommy" in a sweet and loving voice and when she clings to me and longing for a tight and warm cuddle.

When I see that my daughter prays by herself. I feel that I have taught her very well and imparted good manners.

whenever i see may bby smile😊 its melt my ❤..