What's your biggest fear as a parent?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

My fear is for my kids to feel unhappy because we weren't able to fulfill our roles as parents. I'm trying my best to be a good example and provide everything to our children, not just with material things, but more importantly, the value of love, respect, trust. I don't want to fail and see my kids having remorse because of their parents.

Magbasa pa

My father's not that verbal about his feelings or what he feels towards any given thing, but sometimes with his chosen words or how he acts towards it, you'd feel that he's afraid that we might do the same mistakes, especially when we get home very late or go to places where he is unfamiliar with.

Not being able to live up to my role as a 'parent.' This is a responsibility given to me and I am expected to protect and love my children to the best that I can. I don't want my children to grow up having ill feelings for me just because I didn't do the right thing.

For me, losing my child, in all aspects of the word. It could be losing them physically or even emotionally. I hope that I can be in my child's life for as long as God allows me to be.

Yung mawawala kami ng maaga ng asawa ko na wala man lang maiiwan sa anak namin para maka survive sya sa sariling buhay nya.

I fear that I might not be able to mold my child as a God fearing person and obedient citizen.