What's your baby's name & why did you choose that? ❤️ Hi po sa mga gising pa!

12 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

My daughter's name is Kamila Danielle. When we were just bf/gf, my hubby wished to associate the name of her deceased mother Nanay Emilita to the name of our future children. Di pa kami kasal, may assignment na agad ako. Kamila = Kasfer (hubby's name) + Emilita Danielle = Diane (my name) + Adelina (my mom) + Danaline (my younger sis) Meanings Kamila - In Arabic the meaning of it is Perfect. In biblical God hears. Danielle - meaning "God is my judge" in the Hebrew language.

Magbasa pa

My baby's name is Anica Heaven. Anica is short for "Anak NI Christian at Angelica" while Heaven came from God's sign. I ask God what should I name my baby. I went to a church in Tagaytay where there is a little basket where you can pick a piece of paper that has God's word. The first word in the paper that I picked is "Heaven". So that's how my baby get her name, "Anica Heaven". :)

Magbasa pa

My baby boy's name is Eann James Caleb. "Eann" means God is gracious; "James" name ng dad niya and it's one of the Christ's disciples; & "Caleb" means faithful mighty warrior. We're Christian kasi both ng husband ko and we want na yung name ng baby namin is yun ang lalakaran niyang maging siya pag laki niya. 😊

Magbasa pa

My daughter's name is Emilia Clarke.. aside from the fact that her parents are avid GOT fans, my husbands name is Emilton so hence Emilia.. and I would like a second name starting with "C" to represent my name.. so Emilia Clarke was born...

Hi, My daughter's name is Zaara. We chose this name because we really liked the meaning of it, and which is, The most beautiful dawn. And she is like the most beautiful dawn of our lives, so nothing else became so close to our hearts.

Our son's name is Hans Kristof( not from Frozen movie ha!) Hans means God's gift because we received him after 15 years of waiting, and Kristof is a variation of Christ/Kristo as we promised to God.

My baby's name us Ayeenah Keane! Keane is from my wife's favortite actor Keanu Reeves and Ayeenah is a variation of Ayannah. My wife has yeen on her name so that's is how we derived ayeenah keane

Same kami, Felicity. Means my Happiness! From the Latin word Felix - Felicis. My latin subjects kase yung husband ko nung HS at college kaya gusto nya talaga yung word na yun.

My twins names was derived from the Bible. Baby boy is Jedidiah Haran (beloved of God, holder of the world). His twin girl is Hadassah Neri (grace/prayer, myrtle)

hi.!mine i choose avishai zoe which means gift from god-life..im a single parent and a gift from god is such a wonderful thing that i recived.