Did you have a hard time deciding for your baby's name?

17 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

We had such a hard time! Aside from the pressure of a name being such a huge and permanent part of your child's identity, there were also other factors to think of like... - should we make it unique or easy for people to pronounce/spell? - is anyone/anything negative associated with this name (like a typhoon or an infamous person in history) - our daughter's name was derived from my husband's dad's --- should her 2nd name be from my side of the family? good luck!!!

Magbasa pa

Yes!!! As a mother ayoko lang tlga ng basta pangalan lang.. gusto ko may meaning.. so nagresearch ako maige and ask my husband for approval.. sa totoo lang nagkaroon nalang kami ng final name nung malapit na ko manganak at muntik pang mabago kasi may bilang daw dapat ung name taz muntik pa nga mareject kasi hndi maganda bilang buti nalang nreconpute ni hubby taz may mali pala..

Magbasa pa

Sakin hindi... Kasi kung ano ang sinab ni hubby na name yun na ko eh... Sya pinagisip koπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...... Nakita ko na lang sa history ng cp... Mga names for baby girlπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..... Talagang nag research pa sya.... At ang napili nya ay BELLA... Meaning beautiful and devoted to GodπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Not really a hard time, but it took us quite sometime to finally decide on it. I did a thorough research based on what we want for our baby's name then I shortlisted the options. It's not that hard naman. We were just a bit picky because we wanted just one name for him.

Not really. We already have a list of names for girls and boys when I was still pregnant. We just want it to start with our (my husband and I) initials and have a nice meaning.

Of course, especially when you have narrowed down your choices to a few good ones. You don't want them to be stuck with a bad name or a name you'll regret down the line.

Not really. We have agreed kasi to get their names from the Bible and looked up their meanings too. Once we know the meaning of their names, it's easier to choose.

Nag filled-up na kami ng birth certificate hindi pa ako nakapag decide ano name.πŸ˜‚

VIP Member

Yes. Few weeks nalang malapit na manganak di parin makapag decide. πŸ˜…

No. Pero relatives ko nag papagulo. Dami suggestions hahaha