What do you want for your kids?

What do you wish for your kids, mummies? I'm curious to know. Personally, I want my kids to have a solid education, but also combine that with life experiences like those they get through travelling, or volunteering.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I want my son to be happy, healthy and safe - that's all I wish for. My goals as a parent would be to make sure he enjoyed his childhood, has fond memories of family time together and to be able to figure out his interests :) Of course, other things like moral values, manners etc are important too - but my focus would be to minimize the gap he feels (I'm a single mum, he has speech delay, we don't exactly have good finance or family background etc).

Read more

I want my child to grow up to be someone who believes in himself yet is down to earth. A rationally positive individual who is selfless and respectful towards others. A non priority would be for him to be academically tip top. As long as he does the basic of what is required academically,I am more than contented.

Read more

I wish that my child will be happy and healthy, most importantly. I also wish that he/she will be kind, well mannered and down-to-earth. Be a person of good character. Finally, he/she must be filial :)

VIP Member

i want my girl to be happy and healthy now. she is recovering from a prolong cough and thats my only wish

I agree! I would rather they can adapt to environment change , experiences than academy

I wan my boy to be healthy and eagle to learn new things

I wish that my kid will stay happy, healthy and caring.

I want my kids to be happy and healthy. That is all:)

Super Mum

I wish my kids will be happy and healthy.