8 Replies

My SAHM friends would power through the day, wait for their husbands to get back and take a long bath. if they can get their kids to sleep for a hour straight in the day, they'd rejoice and watch an episode of their favourite series. Simple joys of life, they say.

I don't have much choice since I am working from home and have no yaya. So if something comes up, I just take a deep breath or walk out of the door for a couple of minutes. That's the best I can do since I can't leave my kids for a long time. Sigh...

I just pause for a while, take a deep breath and continue with my tasks. I don't have time for drama as I am such a busy hands on mom. Haha As much as I want to let my emotions out, most of the time, I just suppress it. :(

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-16256)

I honestly have had quite a few melt downs. I normally cry it out. Or have a good shower, self care and rest. Somehow or rather, after that it gets better for me.

Put away the housework... haha housework is nv my priority. Just do when I have time with no fix rules on what I need to do each day ... bring the bb out when I'm !!!

When the husband comes home. I go to our bedroom, and stay there for a couple of mins just laying in bed hahaha! I think that somehow helps me to de-stress hehe

I cried and call my elder sis and cried a lot...then she give me examples of her own and mange my anger

Related Questions

Related Articles