What do you think about splurging on shoes/clothes for kids? I've always thought about buying matching Jordan 11's.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

It is always a good feeling for us, parents, to provide anything and everything for our kids, even if it means splurging already. For me, if you have the means, go for it. But some parents opt to buy pre-loved items especially if the item is way too pricey and we all know that kids grow up too fast. I also buy pre-loved stuff for my kids but I always see to it that I do meet ups with the seller to check the condition of the item. Always don't forget to sanitize the items bought for hygienic purposes. But then again, brand new items are still the safest. It would just depend on the budget and the need to buy certain stuff for your kids.

Magbasa pa

I splurge on my 2 boys' shoes particularly basketball shoes because they always use those on basketball training as an extra curricular activity in school. A good shoes is a good investment at 8 years old and above but not so for babies and toddlers since their feet grow fast.

There's no problem with that at all, especially if you have the means for it. But children grow fast, and soon enough they will outgrow these expensive things. You might be better off investing your money in other things. So that's something you should keep in mind.

I'm also all for it. I feel happy whenever I can provide for my children, no matter how big or small. Sometimes, I don't even want to look at the tag price. So if money weren't an issue at all, I'd go all the way.

It's okay, I always buy my little girl cute dresses. Mostly, princess costumes from her favorite Disney characters. She really likes it and I would give her anything that would make her happy. :)

I don't see any problem with it as long as you have the budget for it. But of course, you still have to do it in moderation so that you can also teach your kids about financial management.

If its on sale maybe but i always think about how fast my baby would out grow them huhu

maybe i would also do that when they get a bit older, and if I have a good budget.